Wednesday 23 May 2012



Beauty and the Beast

Number 237


Day 37

Number 237 was the 1991 cartoon Beauty and the Beast. I had never seen this before and having seen clips before and watching this you would think its way older than 21 years, I not sure does it look so outdated cause of Pixar or what. 

Well it was a enjoyable film that made me smile in parts , one of my guilty pleasures in life is Musicals. I do love films and music so when  they are put together, i do enjoy. So this made me like this film, its got a good story and good songs. However there a lot of flaws with this, the falling in love with them both happened very easy, a bit more development on that would have been better. Also the end was not the best , i think it needed a song to wrap it all up :). 

This was enjoyable but i don't think its deserving of been in the top 250. 

No comments:

Post a Comment